So cute. You have beautiful babies, I guess that means Joe doesn't do too bad either. :D Sydney is beautiful and so little. I am excited for you. I can't wait to read more.
Yay!! I have been waiting for this day for a long time...for you to start a blog. Well, actually for your sister to start a blog for you. I'm SO glad she did! I loved the pictures and loved seeing adorable little Sydney. I see what you mean about her looking like Savannah does now. She is very cute. We can't wait to meet her!
Jana, this is your cousin Kimberly. Congratulations on your adorable baby (LOVE the name). Both of your kids are so cute and you look WAY too good after giving birth. I look forward to checking in every once in a while to keep tabs on your cute family!
4 comments:
So cute. You have beautiful babies, I guess that means Joe doesn't do too bad either. :D Sydney is beautiful and so little. I am excited for you. I can't wait to read more.
Love always-Mindy
Yay!! I have been waiting for this day for a long time...for you to start a blog. Well, actually for your sister to start a blog for you. I'm SO glad she did! I loved the pictures and loved seeing adorable little Sydney. I see what you mean about her looking like Savannah does now. She is very cute. We can't wait to meet her!
Jana, this is your cousin Kimberly. Congratulations on your adorable baby (LOVE the name). Both of your kids are so cute and you look WAY too good after giving birth. I look forward to checking in every once in a while to keep tabs on your cute family!
The girls are so cute Jana! This is your cousin Erin. I can't believe how tiny Sydney is. She looks so adorable.
Post a Comment