Tuesday, July 22, 2008

San Clemente Beach







The last day we were in California we hung out at the Inn and the beach. We played "American Idol" Wii and had serious singing contests! Savannah played on the slide and tire swing and then after the kids and I took a nap, we went down to the beach. The waves were great for booige boarding. Joe was the only one that went all the way in the water. Grandma held Sydney while she slept and Savannah and I wadded in the waves. She was scared at first, but she got used to it. The loud train that went by scared her too....but Aunt Anna held her and helped her to be happy. It was not a warm or sunny day, but Joe said the water was perfect!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Jana, you look great for just having had a baby! Way to go!

Mindy said...

Wow, it looks like you are all doing great and having lots of fun.

Amy said...

Wow, when you decide to post you definitely go all out! It looks like you've been having fun. Looking at th pictures of your mother-in-law helped me with a problem that I've been dealing with recently. I was waitressing for a table at Dalton's a few days ago and the lady at the table and I kept looking at each other like we should know each other better, but then she left and we never mentioned it. It was your mother-in-law! Oh, the relief of knowing now!
AMY

The Wright's said...

Jana, hey its Tifany Wright. I love that you have a blog. I will add it to my "blogs that I stalk." Your baby is so adorable and you look amazing. So basically, dont make fun of me when you see me. I have turned into Fatty Patty.

Your vacation looked like a bunch of fun. Good times! Well, if you get bored and want to venture out, let me know. I can head your direction and meet you at Cafe Rio or something. : ) Later

Matt and Jayna said...

I'm glad you all had a good time. It looked like nice cool weather. I can't believe how many posts you did...good job catching up! It was fun to see all your pictures. So cute!