
The Wright's came over for a BBQ...the guys & kids played on the swingset, football, & frisbee in the backyard.

Ryan & Cutter throwing the frisbee.

Savannah & Peyton played wuth the kitchen/dishes in Savannah's room....both are really into the kitchen thing right now!!!

We started a new project of remodeling our den/office into another bedroom. We packed up all the stuff and Joe took down all the shelves...next we will patch holes, sand walls, remove cabinets, then prime & paint the paneling...update coming when we get more done!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see your new room. I bet it will look great. Your Swing set turned out really nice. I hope it didn't take too long to put together.
So much fun, thanks guys!!! That picture of Ryan throwing to Kutter was a good one, it was so perfect! Good job!
So when do I get to come help with the office. I am dying here!!! I have been dreaming about it ever since we were there. I actually dreamed you turned it into a playroom but I will re-dream an office.
Post a Comment