Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Roses galore! - April 7, 2009

We planted 6 rose bushes last fall and they have been so beautiful! These pictures cannot possibly do justice to their color and splendor!
Savannah says, "Cheeze!" for the camera. (We are still trying to get her to look at the camera when she says cheese....a work in progress!)
Of course, Sydney loves the dirt! She plays in it and eats it! Yumm!

I couldn't help but smile every time I saw our beautiful roses. What a joy to live in a wonderful world with so many marvelous things to see and grow!

1 comment:

Matt and Jayna said...

Wow, great update! I totally agree that the picture of "Sweet Sydney Ann" is the cutest ever! I love her dress and bow. You have been busy. Someday I want to take a trip to the Hogle Zoo. I hear a lot of good things about it. Your roses are beautiful! We love them also!